

This inspires me to invest in a great camera and become a photographer! Lot's of cool stuff! I like to change my library website a lot and I am always looking for cute pictures to put on it for various holidays or library events. I can start going to Flickr for this. I did a search on "books" and found a ton of interesting Photos. I really liked the ones titled House of Books, The Fortress of Books and Book Shelf, which is the photo I downloaded of plain white books on plain white books shelves. I am not sure how I would use that one for my website, but the modern simplicity of photo just appeals to me. I do not know that I would ever join a group, or even share any my own photos on Flickr at this point, but it would be a great thing to share with my art teachers. The last time I explored this website I discovered links to other websites (like Zazzle) that allow you to do really neat things with your pictures. For example, you can order T-shirts, custom stamps or greeting cards with your pictures. I actually had a greeting card made with a picture of my daughter on her Grandpa's motorcycle (also posted). Great idea for Christmas cards and gifts!
1 comment:
I just keep thinking it would be great to establish a school flickr account for teachers to have a common place to load pictures of students at work. Then as our broadcast teacher, or our person who is compiling a grant application or report, could have a ready source of good pictures from all over.
Keep going, the best is yet to come.
Post a Comment