Saturday, July 12, 2008
Thing #2 - 7 1/2 Habits
Of the 7 1/2 habits of highly successful lifelong learners, I would say the easiest one for me is #6 - using technology to my advantage. I love technology and I feel as if I'm missing out if I don't learn about all those new things out there. However,it can be a bit overwhelming and time consuming since it seems like every time you turn around there's something new out there. But the advantages are so great. What did we ever do without iPods? And how did we ever manage to wait a couple weeks to have our film developed? The hardest habit for me would be #3 - viewing problems as challenges. Let's face it, nobody feels like dealing with another problem. But it's also very true -- we probably learn more from the challenges we're forced to face than almost anything else. Viewing challenges as a learning opportunity does seem to make it better. I'll try and remember that the next time I lock my keys in the car! This may take some time! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment