Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thing #10 - Online Image Generator

I played around with various image generators and made some signs and other creations. I had also already made a trading card, a mosaic, and a Warholzer (using Big Huge Labs) for Thing #6. I could spend hours messing with this stuff. I was thinking I could make various traffic signs and put them around my library about the benefits of reading (Ex: "Caution: Reading will improve your vocabulary," or "Yield: Reading will improve your writing," etc.). I think I mentioned this in Thing #6, but you could also make a mosaic with pictures of recommended books. The fake magazine cover and movie poster would be useful for class projects. The sky is the limit.

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
The above image was created at www.imagechef.com


The above image was created at www.SignGenerator.org

No comments: